Why Choose Lavell as Your San Fernando Valley Buyer's Agent?
As Your Chatsworth Area Representative, I am committed to...
1. Locating suitable properties after determining what your preferences are. I have access to all properties available with extensive info not available to the public. I can also direct you to all the info you will need about Valley schools, both public and private.
2. Previewing properties-looking at a property before showing you so I don't waste your time showing you homes that don't meet your criteria.
3. Verifying the properties' condition and researching it's location.
4. Suggesting necessary inspections by experts.
5. Help you get pre-qualified to determine what you can afford.
6. Verifying property taxes and utilities.
7. Verifying the value of the property. I will run comparables on recent home sales in the area to determine that the asking price is reasonable and to help determine the amount to offer on the property. It's important to know if you are in a Buyer's, Seller's or balanced market when making an offer.
8. Advising you on structuring an offer, what to ask for within the offer etc.
9. Presenting the offer to the seller through the seller's agent.
10. Negotiating favorable contract terms for you.
11. Explaining legal documents needed for closing and help secure them.
12. Assisting in securing financing and insurance.
13. Referring you to qualified and trusted vendors.
14. Analyzing the future saleability of the property.
I take the buying process as seriously as my buyers do, therefore I offer nothing but the highest quality of service to my clients. When you decide to purchase your Valley home, make sure you hire someone whom you can trust and someone who wants to earn your business. Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will make, so make sure you have the right agent who can provide you with the experience and the service you deserve. Call me to get started today and you'll soon find out what premier service is and what makes me different from California's other 160,000 Realtors!
Don't Let the Bank Foreclose on Your Home! Learn how you can avoid foreclosure, and save your credit and equity. ID 1098#
27 Selling Mistakes! What they are and how to avoid them. Code 1001#
FIND OUT WHAT AREA HOMES ARE SELLING FOR - Receive a Free computerized Hotlist of recent home sales and current listings…………....ID 1006#